National Seniors: National Seniors is a not-for- profit membership based community organisation which aims to provide economic and social benefits for people 50 years and over.Meetings are held in the Enoggera Ward in the following locations:
- FERNY GROVE: 10.00am 2nd Monday monthly, Arana Leagues Club Contact Peter on (07) 3851 0213
- MITCHELTON/EVERTON PARK: 10.00am 3rd Wednesday monthly, Gaythorne RSL Club Contact Jeanette on (07) 3356 5194
- THE GAP/ ASHGROVE: 9.30am 3rd Tuesday monthly, Ashgrove Bowls Club Contact Jean on (07) 3354 2466
- GRANGE: 10.00am 2nd Monday monthly, Stafford Bowls Club Contact Brenda on (07) 3357 7043
Probus: Probus is an association of active retirees who join together in clubs – the purpose of which is to provide regular opportunities for them to keep their minds active, expand their interests and to enjoy the fellowship of new friends. Probus meetings are held monthly around the Enoggera Ward:
- Mitchelton 4th Tuesday monthly
- Newmarket 2nd Wednesday monthly
- Ashgrove 3rd Monday monthly
- The Gap 1st Thursday monthly
For more information about memberships, meeting times and locations, please contact Probus on (07) 3378 3170.
Mitchelton & District Senior Citizens Club: The Mitchelton and District Senior Citizens Centre offers a various activities including concerts, cards, social and competition bowls, dances, handicrafts and bus tours. For more information regarding meetings and services please contact (07) 3355 0358.